Re: Well, PS4 accessibility has ground to a halt, it seems

True that. but while I believe in letting them know, I also feel like we need to be realistic enough to know that without responses from the company, constantly badgering them is like trying to punch your way through a solid wall. Microsoft have at least proven to be responsive to the idea, whereas Sony have kept very, very quiet on the subject of making the consoles accessible. I don't disagree that reminding them is important, I just don't personally see the point at times as if you look at it, efforts by people previously haven't met with all that much success, and I can't believe the programmers at Sony would've skimped on such an important detail as coding the TTS to be able to read everything, instead of a bit at a time whenever they decide to add more in. It's not like the existing technology isn't there, screenreading has been around for more than a fair amount of time. It just puzzles me. hahaha. But I do think letting them know is impor tant, as fruitless as it might be, hence why I brought back my thread about it on the playstation forums. And yet again, other than folks who are blind, there's been no response from anyone else, not even other gamers who support the idea which would probably get to Sony eventually. lol