Re: Whatsapp accessibility issue

yeah, double tapping and holding only plays the message for me. It makes the sound as though it's going to go into edit mode, but it doesn't actually do it.

The skipping backward and forward through messages used to work well. It got all screwed up maybe two or three updates ago. For awhile, it would work intermittently, as in, when you really needed to replay a message, it wouldn't work, but if you were just messing around and didn't really have a need to make it work, it would. Now it doesn't work for me at all.