Re: Sharing My Music and Sound Effects - Over 1000 Tracks

The Imaginatrix wrote:

[[wow]]! I've only listened to a few pieces in the first fantasy section, but they all sound great! I don't mind downloading them separately, as it saves on bandwidth if I only download the ones I actually want. That also limits me as to how many I can listen to, but I've bookmarked your site, so that shouldn't be a problem. smile
Thank you so much for providing such a fantastic resource!

You're very welcome! smile

This week's new free tracks are:

"The Ant Hill Gang Strikes Again!"_Looping

"8-Bit Indigestion"_Looping

"Bumbling Burglars"_Looping

http://soundimage.org/funny- 2/

"Beneath the City"_Looping