Re: 2D Platformer 4.0

Hey mason, it's paul, i'm glad you made 2d platformer, and improved it. While your fixing bugs, can u fix this. Every time I start the game, I get an error message, error, cannot access registry. Then it plays the logo, even though I disabled it, I have the default health every  time I start the game, and I have the biggest issue that keeps me from playing the game because I have to restart my computer every time. Every time I die in someone's map, I keep on diing again and again. For example, I go and die in a fire,then when I respawn, I instantly die, and it's an infinite loop, I can't escape, I tried ault f 4, so in the end, I end up restarting my computer. And it's not just one map, it's everymap, even a map with no possible deaths, when I fall from really high,I will instantly die in a loop.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector