It would be nice if you could reset your manamon's training points and reassign them rather than grinding up more of the same things and assigning the training points differently. Also, do computer controlled mon get different stats than what they have after we catch them? I'm curious how I can face enchandithol on a tamer's team and when it uses scourge tail on mine it damn near kills me, but when I use scourge tail on theirs I do slightly more damage than if I had just used meteor rush. I haven't quite figured out if I'm better off pushing up a mon's strengths with the points or shoring up their weaknesses. I think I might be better off training for attack and speed rather than for defense and hp though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector