When I trained all attack and speed I was worried that not putting anything into defense or health was going to mean if I missed or an opponent was still faster, I was going to die, no questions asked. But I think attack and speed seems to win out in the end. Misses still turn a one shot kill into an epic power struggle, and I'm just not crazy about that at all. Not sure if boosting health a bunch would even help here. tons of health doesn't seem to help myaneko or tarboo as when I see them they're pretty much one shot kills, unless I miss...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector