ok really, first of all,  oblivian slash hurts, really, really hurts. it should be way, way powered down, my tank took it and died, 146 damage! ouch! when sandy wind or something gets used on me, my next attack will  most likely miss, why? i have almost all of my team at 47/48 and i'm through the third office in the factory, my flame starter has 149 health, not bad, not grate eather, though. Jayde, were you in a hurry to go to the bathroom when you wrote tangiria tower part? smile. your derections can get players to the stairs, but you miss some loot on the way... in less you don't think stuff like herbs and UP restoritives are not impordent, i'm pretty sure you don't think so, though. i've cot  71 manamon so far, a lot of missing stuff is transformations, i'm planning to get mortrex somewhere next day or 2, my friend can help with trading, if h e can pass the first stadium, if not i guess i'll have to get help from someone ellse, sad. anyway, jayde, just look on tangirian tower again, oops, i forgot it has been blown to bits. i  started this morning with grinding my pandurbit to level 40, then hitting tower, fourth stadium, and fith, guys, i really recked that with my flame and pandurbit, it was funny and sad at the same time, mostly funny though, pitty that leaders just got ashamed in front of a crowd, smile. alright, off to bed, and tomorrow it's bacement/starwalk/7 stadium/part of shadow kingdom, maybe.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector