Re: Whatsapp accessibility issue

Ahoy there

Perhaps I need to play with it a little more, but I for one haven't experienced any of these issues at least on the last version before the current one I mean, as I haven't really used this version enough to say one way or the other.

To get the copy/forward and so on options you actually need to put your finger on the message in question and then double tap. it can be a little iffy at times,but it works just fine.

As for the Voice messages, I never had amy trouble but all I used to do was play the VM, and then without doing anything I.E change router flick left or right, I just used to flick my finger up and down to change the track time.

Again, I'm talking about the second last version, not the latest.

grryf