The multiple skills with the same effect is mostly realism, I guess. It would be a bit stupid for a plant type to get something called stun volt and having it sound like electricity, for example. I don't necessarily mind that, although I do agree that there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of diversity move wise. But yeah, realistically speaking there's multiple ways to paralyze someone, not just sending a surge of electricity their way.
Unfortunately stalling a battle has never really been my thing, which is I guess why I like the water starter better. Paralysis is nice, but when there's a pretty good chance that the opponent will attack anyway I've always just found it better to finish things quickly. Not sure how to fix that unfortunately, as much as I want to be a fan of status effects I currently just can't. The problem is that making them more powerful will make it almost imperative to use them, I imagine.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector