Re: Regarding Accessibility in New Products

Tell me about it. Despite the fact that I've had vision problems my whole life, I've never had any exposure to, or even thought about,blindness until I lost my own vision to glaucoma.

And then there are companies like Valve who have been approached about the possibility of making Steam accessible, and so far they have not been receptive to the idea.

So some people have come up with a way to make it some what accessible, unfortunately this just gives Valve more incentive to just ignore our requests for accessibility.