Digital recorders: Any recommendations?

Hey there ladies and gents,

Thought I'd ask for some advice from you all... As a solo harpsichordist and violinist, I find myself wanting to record my music a fair bit. So far, I've used a pair of condenser mics hooked up to a USB-powered audio interface, connected to my computer running GoldWave to get the job done. And don't get me wrong, it does great. The problem is, it's not the most portable arrangement, and does involve several components to make it work. So, I decided that what I need is a digital recorder to help me out with this. What I'm looking for is a device that has two stereo mics of its own, as well as a pair of XLR inputs to plug in my existing mics. Ideally, it should be able to record using all available mics, but that's not a deal breaker. If said device could record onto an SD card and be easy to use, that would be great as well.

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated. What recorders do you all use or would recomme nd?

Best, Albano.