Some of the accuracy stuff is just funny. It's why I take literally hundreds of herbs to the master stadium. The speed thing, I dunno. Everything just seems faster than what's on my team later in the game. It's not like my team is all pandourbit or something, but it's always slower. So for those unnecessarily long epic knock down drag out fights, I'm determined I'm not going to lose simply because I missed or your scourge tail was faster than my meteor rush. You're going to keep using scourge tail and I'm going to keep using medical miracles and you're going to run out of aces in the hole, and then I'm going to win. Even if I'm faster, and I missed what should have been the only shot I needed to knock you out. Yep, keep using that scourge tail. As long as you don't get a critical hit, I'm just gonna sit here and use herbs. Don't mind me. It'll be over soon enough, er, maybe. Whoops, I'm paralyzed, let me take care of that. And again. And again. And again. And again. Die! More fighting, more winning. Whoops, didn't kill belaard with one shot like I had planned, and now I'm asleep. Let's take care of that. Whoops, wake up again. Whoops, rise 'n shine, sleepy head. Whoops, nodded off again. Whoops, I must be tired. Whoops, I just blacked out somehow. Whoops... Whoops... Whoops... Alright, let's finish this! Yeah some of the status stuff is just dumb. Yeah I'm not just gonna sit there using snore as my attack and let you pound away. And I'm not going to sit there dumbly taking damage from scorch or poison in addition to what I'm getting hit with, because duh!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector