Re: Digital recorders: Any recommendations?

Keep the thoughts coming, folks! Good input so far. Alas, the Olympus recorders sound like they might be more useful for voice recording... Based on what I read, they're aimed more at lecture and/or notetaking recording than music. On the other hand, I just read about the Zoom H4N Pro... The features it offers are very much what I'm looking for. Has anyone ever used one of those? If so, any comments on accessibility?