Re: eloquence 4.7 for nvda

Personally, I'd be surprised if they did anything about it, as I'm sure they've got much bigger fish to fry. A small community of blind gamers with an even smaller comunity of so-called "software pirates" inside it is likely to get them more bad press than money. I suppose we'll see, though. Heh.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nightmare via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dd via Audiogames-reflector