Thankfully, Bellaard in particular is dead meat to undead attacks. A lot of Matthew's team in particular, as well as Odin's, is weak to undead. Bring an electric, an undead, an earth and maybe a magic type, and you're set for the master stadium. Really wish it had been just a bit better planned. Undead type as the proverbial ace in the hole really shows there.

I confess I've never had quite the same hassle that you have regarding accuracy though...not quite to that extent anyway.

And yeah, I don't mind certain things mimicking effects (stun volt vs. stun spray, for instance), because I hear you when you say a plant might not necessarily shoot electricity. It just highlights where there are some serious gaps.

And when I said I didn't want to do any more trades, I was wrong. I'd like to be able to say I've finished the game 100%, including that last fight, and including 158 manamon seen and captured. To that end, here is what I will need:
1 water starter
1 plant-ground starter
Tylovile (I already had Flammia and Flammerick, but don't mind if I have to level them again)
Sheepit (so that it transforms into Lamgurk, I can catch Sheepit itself on my own)
I don't need them today, or right this instant, but I'd like to give Tylovile an honest-to-goodness try again, and I'd like to eventually do that level 100 fight and give Peggisen another look. If no one can or will help here, it's not the end of the world; yeah it's something I want to do, but only in the interest of research and stuff.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : faylen via Audiogames-reflector