Re: Clok Mud

i had joined, but left, as i do not know if it was just mean but it was rather laggy, and it was rather annoying. if it is know longer laggy let me know, i liked the world, the experience just what scared me away. I would be ahppy to return, if it is no longer lagging. please let me know thanks!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : preiman790 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : preiman790 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : preiman790 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : preiman790 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : preiman790 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zub0 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moore2it via Audiogames-reflector