Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

Hello Aprone, Hello everyone.

My name is Mary and I would ask you to kindly to look at my character Vamp. I am unable to play for some time, because my character is stuck in the safe zone.
I've tried contacting you by e-mail and Skype, but do not know if my messages come to you because got no answer.

If I had only lost inventory fine by me, but the fact is that I can not play, because I can not move the character. Can you help me?

NOTE: The problem occurred two days after the event.

Another question I would make, I wonder if you can play Swamp Linux system, if so how should I do?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zaiko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hannibal Lecter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zaiko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hannibal Lecter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vampira via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vampira via Audiogames-reflector