Re: eloquence 4.7 for nvda

*Note*! a bit of the post might seem confusing because I'm getting sleepy and unable to well concentrate big_smile, but let's get into it!
I agree for what concerns the controversy of this issue, but it seems this version is not sold anymore so there's nothing wrong with sharing it. Note that a similar eloquence version was distributed as different SAPI 4 voices, the via voice ones, and I don't know if this particular version was released as freeware back when it was released, but it's discontinued unless proven otherwise by the original developers, or unless Nuance and/or Code Factory tell us which version(s) they bought and have the right to sell/own. This reminds me when that UP game thingy was still there, Mason released it at some point as abandonware along with the server creator. But like 6 months later he continued it then decided to make it paid. To talk right, distributing the abandonware version which didn't even have 1/4 of the later implemented features wasn't a software piracy, and that's what I did when I distributed a dropbox link for the abandoned version, which was if I remember right v0.22.54 (back in 2014) and Mason flagged me for copyright infringement, which led to my DB links being disabled till the time I'm writing this post in. But let's forget about that and return to our topic: both issues are apparently similar, and both shouldn't be considered software piracy, I think.
@Griff if you want to try Eloq3.3 for NVDA you can do it by downloading the add-on from this link:
http://grossgang.com/tts/synthesizers%2 … nvda-addon
It's better not to be using Eloquence as your default synth when installing it.
Hope that helps!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dd via Audiogames-reflector