they kind of do, stadium leaders, i mean. as for me, ice mythicle has been captured with 1, yes  1, gigga net, i had to restart because i only got 16, i got him to 4% health, cast a net, and it didn't brake out of it, hehehehehehe! i have over 91000 gold so far, thanks golden medal, now, each reward jayde said in the  guide is wrong, i get 2 or more times as much! it's not wrong, it's ok because players will not have golden medal for a while. time for huge grind for ice legendary, he's my favorite and will go for sure on my team, grinding out 50 or more k gold, smile. i agree that taimer's shouldn't use sleep  sleep sleep sleep sleep over and over, it's really annoying, ok, off for today, i'm more tired then i thought, need to take a brake, going to play something like redspot or STW. oh, and liam did a new stream of manamon! woooooot! ok, off for today, and i don't think i'm going to post till i grind out my team to 55's or so. most of them are 53/54, most accept the legendary that is. one more thing before i go though, here is how my party looks:
Polosses,
Jimitron,
Pandourbit,
Orystar,
Tylavile.
as you can see, i have team of 5, i'm thinking of getting arctanna for god beast fight, but i'm not sure. team of 4 did pretty awesome job lately. recked the stadiums and most taimers.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : faylen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector