Re: TheQube

Yep, The Qube was a nice alternative to Qwitter, however in a meantime TWBlue has been released as a free replica to Chicken Nugget, giving more features and improvements over time. So after TWBlue, The Qube devs probably realised that developing Qube further is not worth wasting their time. Remember that The Qube wasn't the only fork of Qwitter, there was Twitmonger as well, which is also no longer developed. Since I was the one who contributed code for a couple of features to Qwitter such as translating tweets and better autostart implementation back in 2012 when it was developed by Christopher Toth, I was thinking of taking over the project as well, but I haven't done this because of other priorities, and because I knew that working on such a large project will be far from easy for my coding experience that I had at that time. Now I'm using Chicken Nugget, but if you need free alternative then you should definitely give a shot to TWBlue. In my opinion, Manuel did a very good job with TWBlue and he even started porting it to Linux as well.