Re: 2D Platformer 4.0

Thanks so mutch mason! What does this mean, is there a way I can fix this. I would like to know, just in case I have a problem with other games. Sbp says server unreachable when I try to log on, is this because I have insufficient privalidges? Is this a firewall? Thanks mason, I know this is off topic. And Mason? Keep up the great work!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector