Re: New from hosted games, Samurai of Hyuga book 2

Ahoy there,

Been looking forward to this since ages and I have no clue how I missed its release!
If the first game was any indication this should be fantastic, now only if apple introduces something other than  a creditcard as the bloody payment system!

I personally think browser versions are the easiest playability wise, since then you can access these anywhere, be it a android, IOS, or pc/mac

grryf