Re: BrogueSpeak, an accessible roguelike

I tried this one long ago when it was still a beta. I got back again to try it yesterday, and found it surprisingly and drastically much more amazing. It really becomes a really awesome experience, and is so hard for me to stop. Truely admire your great work, Lazy Cat!:)

Is there going to be anything like this, or is there already anything like this around somewhere else other than this one, though? Roguelight is always my thing.

I'll surely follow up til the final release of the version. It's already as amazing as it is, and i haven't come across any bugs myself so far.:)

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Stevie-3 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LazyCat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LazyCat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector