Re: If The Gov Cared About Disabled People

Hi.
at dark, your second wish reminds me a bit of the movie the purge, I don't know if you have watched this one.
I agree with darks post, one of the major problems still is that companys don't know enough about blind people to really get an opinion, everything is done on impulsive thinking and assumptions, at leased I have that feeling.