Re: New from hosted games, Samurai of Hyuga book 2

I've tried the browser versions on my Iphone, but I just don't find Safari that good with vo, even for comparatively decent websites like this one, which is why I prefer the stand alone program, plus the program always stops at the same point so you can put them down and come back later which you can't always do with the browser version.