Re: Galbadia Prime Online and other creative projects

Chapters 2 and 3 of Galbadia prime Online are up. Chapter 4 is scheduled to go up tomorrow. You will need an SOL account to read them, and any other story past chapter 1.
I am thinking of creating a Galbadia Prime Online universe. Those who have read chapter 3 of Galbadia Prime Online will know what kind of VR game I am creating here. A universe will allow you to create stories within the universe, for example, you could write a story about your characters journey in the game, just as I'm doing with Julian.
I'd give details for authors here, but feel free to either contact me via the site feedback form if you have an account, or PM me here perhaps. Maybe I will make a thread to discuss topics of a spoilery nature.
If I were to create a Galbadia Prime Online universe, and if I created a primer on what the rules were, is there any interest here? Calling all writers and authors.
@Brad: Unfortunately, I lost the chapters I had written for Dark America, ev en chapter 1. I no longer have a local copy. If I update I will be revising Chapter 1 somewhat, remove that whole Cai Mai thing because it doesn't make much sense. I need help with that one honestly, too much writers block.
Enjoy the story!