Hey all,

New to the forum, though I do read messages from time to time. I've gotten into manamon, but a bit stuck at the moment so I wondered if anyone had any suggestions.

Currently, I have four on my team that are in the mid to high 30s. I've decided to swap out a couple others to try some new types and vary it up a bit, but the only ones I have caught are mid 20s at the highest. I think I should be able to grind those guys to low 30s without issue, but I'm not sure what to do after that.

The problem I'm running into is the level difference between wild manamon and the tamers I run across in the same area. I've gotten to the first section of the sewers, and the wild fights there are in the upper 20s, maybe 30 at the highest while the tamers are around 40. Do I just have to grind on the wild ones even if that means only getting 200-400 experience per fight, or is there some other trick? I do have the xp pal, but that only helps so much when the tamers are a tough fight even for my highest which is 38.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : faylen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector