Re: eloquence 4.7 for nvda

you  know what? I'm not only in disagreement with Figmant, but I also feel pissed off. Quite honestly, I feel that this guy is used to treat others as hipocrits because they don'k think the same way as him.
I don't see where's the problem with having a very old, abandoned, quite hard to find version of eloquence. Yes, nuance is still licensing it, but heck I don't even think this is a matter of piracy. Plus, as far as I know, this coppy of eloquence was not taken from a JAWS DLL, its just the raw thing that datajake found and put together. So what, is it illegal to use Windows 3.X just because microsoft is still selling operating systems under the Windows brand? I don't think so.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector