Re: registering q9 action game?

Hey I have two problems, I had purchased blind gladiator I was wondering if I will receive a cd or am'i suppose to download the game? I don't know i'm really comfused lol and two I want to register Q9 action how would I go about doing that or should I say purchasing the game cause I have the demo but you can only play that so for so long lol please email me at k.mille...@aol.com