Re: OT: Labeling Millions of People

If you want to know how much a president Trump would do for disabled, I suggest you Google for Trump ada violations.

Trump touts himself as a successfull businessman, well, look at how his businesses have treated disabled.

I really can't understand how and why choosing Trump or Clinton should even be a close call for disabled.

Hillary Clinton is a liberal who defends racial equality, criminal justice reform, environmental protection, women's rights, gay rights and even disability rights, whereas Trump's   stiffing of contractors, multiple bankrupcies and his Trump "University" scam speak for themselves.

A lot of otherwise intelligent and thoughtful people wrongly think that Trump is a closet liberal democrat, who is only pretending to be a conservative.

But that's wrong.

Trump has vowed to appoint Supreme Court justices who will overrule the right to gay marriage, and his Vice President Mike Pence is deadl y set against the right to abortion.

Source:
"Donald Trump: 'Trust Me' To Overturn The 'Shocking' Gay Marriage Decision"

Another of his supporters in law enforcement notorious birther Sheriff Joe Arpaio who spoke at the GOP Convention is running a brutal prison camp.

"It costs more to feed our police dogs than our inmates. The dogs never committed a crime, and they're working
for a living,"

I may be wrong, But I don't expect that Trump once in power will be better for disabled than for Latinos, Muslims  or homosexuals.

Simple logic dictates that a politician  building his movement on claims that Mexicans are rapists or crazy conspiracy theories against Muslims won't bring anything good to people with disabilities.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hhurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : darkbird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : darkbird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector