Re: Regarding Accessibility in New Products

Hi.
Well, I have to admit that I don't know the situation for blind or disabled people in other cuntrys like the US, I just know the situation over here in Germany, and from my own personal experiences, it is quite well.
There is a city in Germany called Marburg which is often said to be the city of blind people. This might sound strange, but well, it is true.
There is the only good school for blind people there which not only teaches you things like in a normal school for the sighted or blind, you as a student also have the ability for orientation training, assistance training in tasks of the dayly lives like cooking and stuff.
Also, when you are finnished with school, they are also assisting you in finding a place at university, help you finding a flat or a living space.
The people there are ver'y friendly, sometimes to friendly when it comes to help a blind person, but that's a thing for another topic.