Re: Regarding Accessibility in New Products

Well Simba Germany is I think somewhat better on a social angle, but still has it's issues. My lady lived in Germany for 17 years, and several things she relates like blindengeld (hope I've spelled that right), and other things in germany sound very progressive and not similar to things in the Uk.

then again she still relates issues of for sexample being ignored by others in new situations and the occasionally less good attitude she encountered even in Germany.