searching for an accessible metronome for looping purposes

the subject says it all, lol does anyone know of something I can use for this? either on PC or iOS, either works
it's a kinda dumb reason though if I'm being honest with myself, it's basically just to see if the loops I make are fitting a rhythm, I can usually trust myself to count right but I'm nowhere near perfect when it comes to being exactly 100 percent on the beat especially near the end of whatever it is I'm trying to create a loop of so something to make sure would be cool
if anyone knows of anything and would be willing to share that would be greatly appreciated