Re: registering q9 action game?

@Kimberly hello and welcome to the forum.

I'm afraid this is a very old topic and what's going on with Q9 has changed quite a bit since this was originally posted.

Last year, Blastbay games sold the rights to distribute q9 to the developers of Leasy, which is a set of jfw scripts. Thus, the only way now to register Q9 is to buy leasy, which costs $150, and also requires a fully licensed copy of Jaws.
The Leasy developer has been asked on many occasions if he will please sell Q9 as a stand alone game, and has flatly refused, indeed he has even made disparaging remarks about Gamers too and is over all nott a nice person. Many people are very sorry philip sold rights to someone who apparently cares so little for the game.

So, I'm afraid that no, there isn't a way to register Q9 at all which is sad.

On the plus side however there are many good audio side scrollers around,

To begin, try Crazy party, db page here an exceptional game with literally hundreds of minigames to play, including many side scrolling ones, plus it's free.

Also, if you use the "search games" link on the front page of the site you can list the games by genre. One genre we have is side scrollers which will list all available currently in the database. I'd personally especially recommend adventure at C:, Angel gift and good old superliam, also Vgstorm who make adventure at C: have a newer side scroller the Gate which I've not tried yet but which has very good reports.

so while bad news about Q9, there is plenty more out there.

hth.

As to blind gladiator, try over on The audiogame It site for more info, I believe blind gladiator is still in the early funding stage where it's necessary to buy different funding types for the game, but don't quote me. Myself i& #039;m waiting for the Ios version of the game..

@simba, as I said, Q9 isn't available anymore, this is also btw an old thread, look at the original post date. I don't know why kimberly is asking here, maybe she googled registration of Q9 and found it.