Re: vandettacrime a new browser based game by nonvisiongames

hi all,

it is night, a white wonderful night, is it Christmas? oh ... no it isn't ... but how did i got up onto this subject? oh well ... it doesn't matter ...

The thing what matters is that it is a friday again, and you all know what this means, five words: gifts, gifts and more gifts!

this time the package contains of:

1. 7.500.000 cash
2. 7.500.000 bank
3. 40 credits
4. 3 vipdays.

however the summer gets on it's end in the Netherlands, the bright sunlight on vandettacrime.com will never end, due to our gifts and our community, thanks for playing vandettacrime.com

have a good weekend all!

greetz pelantas