Re: Question for Fellow Outdoorspeople

Right, it can be frustrating at first, but you just need to give it a shot.I forget what the heck my dad used to use on my line but I have another idea that might work just as well. go to a hobby shop that sells foam for building R/C planes out of. Make sure its a water resistant type of foam, then make a disc from it, with a small hole in the center that you can either put that on before you put on the hook, or a small groove that you can slide the line in.