Re: Adventure At C:

I still haven't beaten Rusty. The darned inner fortress keeps getting me every time and I don't want to waste that many lives just trying to get to the end of it. I have made it there twice now, the second time without losing many lives in the previous levels, but I have lost over 100 lives just in that level each time I tried to get through it, and I didn't make it back to where I started in any of those attempts. Either the teleporter would get me, I'd accidentally land on an electric barrier, or a spike would get me one too many times. I was starting to get the hang of the pattern before I gave up yesterday, but I swear the obstacles start getting closer together at some point... I feel like Rusty will be easy compared to this insanity...
I still haven't gotten the "Foolish Character!" achievement I've mentioned a bazillion times before, and am pretty much convinced it scales up when you raise your health, but at this point I don 9;t care. I need all the health I can get. So I just killed that bird in Downloads about 700 times to get the "Killed 1000 animals" achievement. Well worth the grinding. I got 50k bits and spent most of them on health upgrades! I got a few more attack as well, but that isn't helping me kill the viruses and such in Windows any faster. At least I have more of a chance of surviving the delete rays and spikes, though with the spikes you lose huge chunks of health and I really don't like that, especially in the inner fortress where you're basically going to land on one thing or another because you can only runjump about eight spaces at a time and you're trying to outrun the fire, and eventually your sheer luck runs out... Have you worked out yet that I hate the inner fortress?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector