Re: new whatsapp-group is created for bgt programmers

Guys guys. Phone numbers at this time are like any other contacting ID, skype, e-mail address etc. Ok why? If someone has spamed you than you could easily perform a process called "block" if you don't know it. If what you're afraid of is spam, than block. Don't think that there're lots of spammers in the whole world like the number of sand. I have hundreds of contacts in skype, and my number is visible to public from years, and didn't see any spammers or something like that. Everything is alright. I'm not saying this to encourage you to post your personal phone numbers here, I just want you to stop exaggerating.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kianoosh shakeri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : hhleon-mueller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : hhleon-mueller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : hhleon-mueller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : simba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector