Re: Adventure At C:

I noticed the pattern, but knowing which obstacles are ahead of you doesn't always help, especially when the distance between them can vary, and with so many dangers so close together anyways, it's way too easy to jump one barrier or spike only to land on another, and I try to hit the arrow keys as fast as I can, but at the same time I'm scared to jump too far in case there are three obstacles close together, so if there's a spike or barrier alone I tend to run close to it and jump over it, then jump the next thing and hope I don't land under the delete ray if there is one on the other side. There's something at least every five steps, and I don't want to break my keyboard trying to move faster than I do and risk landing on something deadly at the same time. If I could just make it to a checkpoint other than the fire one I'd be okay, I hope, but I can't and it's a bloody nightmare...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector