Re: Adventure At C:

I noticed the pattern, but knowing which obstacles are ahead of you doesn't always help, especially when the distance between them can vary, and with so many dangers so close together anyways, it's way too easy to jump one barrier or spike only to land on another, and I try to hit the arrow keys as fast as I can, but at the same time I'm scared to jump too far in case there are three obstacles close together, so if there's a spike or barrier alone I tend to run close to it and jump over it, then jump the next thing and hope I don't land under the delete ray if there is one on the other side. There's something at least every five steps, and I don't want to break my keyboard trying to move faster than I do and risk landing on something deadly at the same time. If I could just make it to a checkpoint other than the fire one I'd be okay, I hope, but I can't and it's a bloody nightmare...

edit: Also, I don't know how to close my game and keep the quicksave of when I get through each level of the folder, so I have to start over again every time, and the first corrupt sector in Windows just loves to eat me. I don't know how wide it is, but I know the near edge has a delete ray over it, so I have to get as close as I can to it and then jump the sector. I have to pound the arrow to make it across or I fall in and lose a life. I refuse to go into windows with anything less than 255 lives, and if I lose more than three in the first level I quit. I'm terrified that if I don't have enough lives when I get to Rusty, I'm toast, which is why I so deeply despise the Inner Fortress. I was down to 140 lives yesterday and most of those losses were from that stage, so I quit, partly because I wasn't sure if that number of lives would be enough to face Rusty with and partly because I was so. Totally. Sick. Of hearing. That scream/dying music combo. I dreamed about this game last night, dreamed a bout finally getting to Rusty. But today when I tried I couldn't jump that stupid first sector in Windows again because my hand was too tired, and I couldn't even achieve the speedrun of My Music. How are you supposed to get that done in 1 minute 30? The bloody Capcha has to be done right the first time and you have to kill all your enemies before you can do it and the bomb only blows up after a certain time and even doing half of Mary Had a Little Lamb and getting a "Good Enough" so you can move on, My best time was 2 minutes and 1 second. I need more bits! Why can't I ever lose enough health and get more bits ...? *cries*

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector