Re: The Blank Game, revived!

ok this is really pissing me off. the ghost ship, yes, i got that far into the game, done the book puzzle, and now have to stuck fighting this stupid swordsman. the thing has a crap tun of hp, and it poisons, and when i cure the poison it just poisons me again, oh, and i forgot, it also has a ghool and a ghost for the party, the ghost can make you die in 5 turns, i can take it out with 2 to 3 hits but it's really annoying. boy, did you meant for snipers eq to be removed when she joins your party? if you did, ok, my life is easier. if you didn't, whoooooooooops! she has a weapon that hits 9 times, with 50 power, and she has 125 normal and 65 magic defenses. nothing is damaging me that baddly, and if you change it, please don't take away my eq, it was a bug, you fixed it, next time i will not be able to use it. but yes, this ghost ship boss is really hard, and i cant use an item on it that will make it blow, can i now? i think you should be allowed to use sniper, she can pack a punch, the story will explain it something like: you don't let me through? die! 3 on 3 would be at least more fair. thanks for help. and i think i'm level 18, the Aria has about 808 hp and blank has 913. i found out how the ghost can be recked, i used the moonlight skill from blank on aria and shot it twice, it's dead. ghoul is tanky, but goes in 2 hits from aria and blank combined. i just wish the swordsman did as well. he's level 27, and my gun attack does around 400 damage, and when i'm out of shots i do 300 damage per hit. that's only aria, blank hits for 200 hp, i forgot to get him better eq, whooops! so in total we were doing around 500, 800 if luck decides to crit, i'm guessing if it's just raw power i'll just go grind around 10 more levels for each of are guns and try again, he said something about being weak to light magic? he isn't. the star shot does nothing on that guy. again, thanks for help, and i love the ga me, i love the challenge of it, and did you meant for ghost ship to be really quiet? no music, no waves splashing against the bored, nothing. it's like the see is dead.