Re: Old MOTA Beta Versions

Thanks a ton for these packages, however unfortunately I'm not so sure on Montezuma's revenge being clearly uploaded on this site. From an ethical standpoint it's good that these are up so that we can maintain as much of USA Games's stuff as possible, however the fat corporation known as Eutopia, who put Tom Ward through this whole disaster over so-called copyright infringement, may still decide to get pissed off if they find the game still up. Then again, I'm not sure. Copyright's always been a highly confusing, very sparsely documented law that is hardly fully understood unless someone were to actually sit down and read it straight through which is a highly confusing task, and usually you don't find out about it till it's too late. The short answer is copyright blows, and always will, and it seems to favor the fat corporations a lot more than the people behind the work.