Re: The death of Kerry Rhys Day

Hi.
While I agree with the general concensis on here, I also agree with the posts about spammers.
There have been an enormous amount of attacks on the forum spam wise not just this forum but over the net, new types of fishing email come out daily, the latest securityish attack  was a youtube video instructing people how to drill their iphone7s for a phone jack with the resultant distruction.
My point, this could vary well be spam.
Its hard to know what is lagit and what is spam these days.
Usually spammers don't reply back if they are spammers its a poor check but one of the only ones we have.
Spammers can not write structured posts like this yet but they can string convincingly so maybe thats the next thing coming.
Its certainly a big loss to have devs die like this, we had jim k, tward, now this <sigh>
And at least in the last 2 none of them were that old, middle aged but not old.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : hazelday via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : simba via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : simba via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector