Re: Playing Entombed

Hello,

I have to agree with Dark. While the game does have some bugs and balancing issues, it is certainly playable. You can avoid the goblin king by choosing the old mine works when going to floor 5. When you accept quests, try to avoid ones with 3 named enemies. I believe if it says is creating an unstoppable force means that all enemies will be named which can be very tricky. You may also want to pay attention to the messages that say you think this quest could be dangerous or very dangerous. Those refer to the level of the enemies. Try accepting quests that give the dangerous or no message at all. Remember that you can load your game and check the tavern for a different set of quests. The game will randomly choose quests upon every load f your save. You really shouldn't be having issues until the Drake on the 7th floor. My best advice for that is to simply skip it if you can and go down. The drake should be on floor 15 IMHO. I don't know why Jason thought putti ng that kind of boss on a low level was a good idea. Speaking of Jason, what's happened to him? I know he was talking about Entombed 2 last year, but he seems to have gone silent once again.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector