Re: If The Gov Cared About Disabled People

Interesting, that's the first time I've ever heard of a money identifier that worked that way. I've only ever seen talking ones, and of course smartphone apps, as I said.

That's a good point, Dark. If the labels were non-removable, then I could actually see some use for such a system, especially if you ever get stuck in the unfortunate situation where a store employee who's supposed to be helping you is either clueless about what you're asking for, or doesn't speak English well enough to understand what you need help with. While I've never encountered the latter situation, I've known people who have, and it sounds absolutely hellish.