Re: Playing Entombed

the 2.0 alpha is actually entombed Ii I believe and is a very short concept demo.

the 1.5 test is I think the version that Jason tried rejigging the architecture, but also fixed several bugs, so while it was largely less stable and didn't run on most machines it did have that fix for the stat restore with shamans and ratkin, I probably ought to test it myself since I do need to reinstall the game on this computer.

Generally you are best off with the 1.02K  release as it is the most stable and the only really major bug is the problem with ratkin and shaman, which were the last two things added to the game in 2010, indeed you can play shaman quite successfully so long as you don't use their phase form ability.

Btw,  to upgrade to 1.02K use the update patch from the entombed update site, indeed that version might even have the ratkin fix in it's been a long time since I read the release notes).

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector