Dectalk singing problem

Hello,
I am trying here make dectalk sing. I have downloaded from site theflameofhope.com latest version - 5.0 as a zip archive. I have also some examples of songs, so I tried to inport them and all vent good, singing voice sounds really nice to the computer level. But if I write something own, program says only some alert which I can not understand because It is too short and do not sing my writed text. I want to ask peoples who have skill with this, what is wrong for example on this notation?
[:phoneme arpabet on]
[
de<400,19>mo<400,25>de<400,19>mo<400,25>
]

Thanks too much for help.