Re: Are there any verry advanced, fully usable interactive fiktion for fre

If you mean actual rpgs with stats and combat and such as opposed to interactive fiction games of the get box, open dwarf with spongecake type of puzzles the answer is not many.

The Wastes and Warsim, ---- though I do not know how those play with Jaws since I don't know how jaws handles console winods, likewise for traditional if languages kerkerkruip (highly worth a try), or wumpus 2000 (though that one is rather limited).

Then again though, I'm quite impressed with lots of muds for general rpg experience, and using either mush or vipmud you can have fuly output text.

alteraeon, classic six dragons, (a game I'm rediscovering at the moment), aardwolf, erion, there ar elots of good games to choose, and they're not all about either inforced rp or heavy player killing, lots have plenty of solo quests and stuff to do.

hth.