Re: New assessible card game for ios lost cities

Bringing this thread back, just in case anyone didn't know about this game.
I didn't think I liked card games much at all, but I kept hearing good things about Lost Cities, so I gave it a try.
A couple of questions.
Does anyone know descriptions of the four automated characters?
Also, any ideas about the graphics on the cards? I read somewhere that they are really pretty, so I was just wondering what they were.
I love the game, but it makes me . SO . MAD!
Probably 50% of the time, I'll play a card, say a 7 for example, and the next card I draw will be a 6.
It's almost as if the game is programmed to frustrate you. Heheheheheh.
Anyway, it's a nice way to pass the time.