Re: Invisible Dragons: A Resource Management Game for IPhone

hello to any new readers to this post.

Upon discovering this thread yesterday the concept of this game really caught my attention, I love resource management games,   so despite some of the discouraging posts I thought what the hell its only 1 50 to buy.

Firstly Dark's description of the repetitive use of the upgrade button is no exaggeration,  with in 10 minutes I was wishing I bought a bag of chips with the money, within 20 minutes the app was deleted.

Boring would be to kind a description to describe this game, I really mean that, and for those guys who spent hours playing itI commend your resolve in resisting the urge to not hanging yourself from the nearest tree.

Anyone who has the capacity to think please avoid this app, buy a lottery ticket instead.